In Defense Of The Accused In Federal White Collar Crime Cases
Arnold A. Spencer is a proven, skillful, knowledgeable and aggressive advocate. He boasts a robust and unique track record that includes experience as a:
- Former federal prosecutor and investment banker
- Successful defense attorney with 25 years of experience
- Speaker and author on white collar criminal defense strategies
- Experienced cryptocurrency lawyer
While a major part of his practice involves cryptocurrencies, Mr. Spencer is also experienced and ready to take on challenging white collar defense cases in Texas or elsewhere of all varieties such as:
- Securities fraud and other federal financial fraud allegations coming from government entities at state and federal levels
- Health care fraud allegations against medical professionals, clinics and billing services
- Wire fraud and mail fraud claims associated with a wide variety of business transactions
- Money laundering charges, including concealment, promotion, unlicensed transmission, and structuring transactions
- Asset forfeiture enacted by law enforcement agents at all federal agencies
Aggressive Defense Through All Phases Of A White Collar Crime Matter
Spencer & Associates can protect you at all stages of your criminal case, including investigation, jury selection, trial, sentencing and appellate stages. Clients of the firm include private individuals, business executives and others accused of crimes in the corporate and nonprofit world. Officers and directors of housing and urban development operations, private and public schools, and church-based organizations are all potential clients of Spencer & Associates.
The Most Effective Criminal Defense Involves No Criminal Charges At All
The earlier you have legal counsel in a white collar crime matter, the more options you have for a successful outcome. The best defense is to stop charges before they materialize. Some people consider this to be expensive legal work but in fact, it is the most cost-effective resolution to a potentially life-altering threat. For best results, contact an attorney experienced in federal criminal procedures at the first sign that federal criminal charges are likely or pending. Lawyers in need of co-counsel in this region or for complex matters are also welcome to inquire. Call 214-483-1035 or complete our online intake form to request a consultation.